Boondi raita is a South Asian condiment mostly served with rice based dish as an accompaniment. The main ingredient of boondi raita is yogurt and boondi (tiny chickpea flour balls). Flavored mildly with a dash of cumin and chili powder. Very refreshing and cool combination with biryani.
- 3/4 cup of boondi
- 1 1/2 cup of yogurt
- 1/4 tsp cumin and red chili powder
- Salt & sugar to taste
- Coriander leaves for garnishing
- Add yogurt in a mixing bowl.
- Put salt, sprinkle cumin powder, red chili powder and sugar. Give it a good whisk. Keep it in a refrigerator.
- Just before serving add boondis and stir. Take out in a serving bowl.
- Garnish with red chili powder, cumin powder and coriander leaves.
- My boondi raita is ready. Serve immediately.