1. Chicken pieces: 300gm
2. Ginger paste:1/2 tsp
3. Garlic paste:1/2 tsp
4. Black pepper powder: 1 tsp
5. Cumin powder: 1/2 tsp
6. Roti: 4
7. Curd: 150gm
8. Salt to taste
9. oil:2 tbsp
- 1 cucumber chopped
- 2 tomato chopped
- 1 Chopped onion
- 2 tbsp coriander leaves
- Lemon juice: 1 tsp
- Lettuce leaves: 2
1. Cut the chicken pieces into Julian.
2. Marinate the chicken pieces with salt and 2 tbsp curd for 10 mins.
3. Heat oil in a pan.
4. Add ginger and garlic paste. Saute it.
5. Now put the marinated chicken into the pan. Mix it well.
6. After 2 minutes, put the Cumin powder, pepper powder and cook it until all juice absorbed in the chicken.
4. Your chicken is ready.
1. Make salad with cucumber, tomato, onion, coriander leaves,lemon juice and lettuce leaves.
2. Beat the curd with salt.
1. Now take a roti. Put the sauteed chicken pieces.
2. Then spread salad and curd on it.
3. Now fold the roti and fix it with toothpick.
4. Your healthy chicken salad wrap is ready.