Rich in dark chocolate and wonderfully moist brownie is always a sure hit for any party, especially kids love it very much. The best thing of the recipe is it doesn’t need electric mixer like other cake recipes need. Just take a bowl. Melt the butter and then stir rest of the ingredients one by one.
You can serve either warm or cold. Best served warm chocolate brownie with a dollop of ice cream, which is called Death By Chocolate. I often have it in Creamstone.
- 300g butter
- 6 eggs
- 2 cups or 340g sugar
- Few drops of vanilla essence
- 3/4 cup or 90g cocoa powder
- 200g all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- hazel nuts or any nuts of your choice
- First melt the butter for 30 secs.
- Put all purpose flour, Cocoa Powder and baking Powder and sieve them together. Sieving is very important part of baking because in this way all the dry ingredients get mixed up properly and evenly distributed within each other. It also removes lump or dirt, if they contain.
- Whisk the eggs. Beat in sugar, eggs, cocoa and flour until just combined.
- Put vanilla essence and melted butter. mix them again until they are well incorporated with each other.
- don’t overmix it. 2-3 minute mixing is enough for this.
- Put the wet ingredients to dry ingredients. Now fold it. If you want you can use electric mixer.
- Now add in chopped hazel nuts. Stir in. You can add any nuts of your choice. You can even add choco chips, milk chocolate – anything that you like.
- Now line a baking tin with baking paper.
- Pour the batter in. Spread evenly.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree centigrade.
- Now put the baking tray in the oven and bake for 25 minutes.
- Also add walnuts. They give a nice crunch the brownie. The batter should be dropping consistency.
- Pour into baking tray and sprinkle rest of the nuts.
- I have already pre heated oven for 10 mins at 180 c. Bake at 180C (356 degrees Fahrenheit)for 20-25 mins until a knife inserted into the centre comes out clean.
For this, you need a micro safe bowl. Brush little butter all the sides. now put a baking paper which is cut in round shape and brush again butter on the baking paper so that the brownie can come off easily. Pour in the batter. Microwave for 5 mins on high power.