Creamy Chicken Pasta is a cinch to make. Very easy and quick to prepare pasta can be thrown as weekend dinner that is surely warm you up. Just you need to get little knowledge on Italian herbs and prepare a wholesome delectable pasta in couple of minutes. You can add some veggies to make it healthier.
- 250g cooked penne pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tbsp butter
- 100 gm boneless chicken trimmed and cut onto small pieces
- 5-6 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp chili flakes
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp parsley
- beans, carrots, babycorn
- parmesan cheese
- salt to taste
- In a pan combine olive oil along with butter to heat.
- Add garlic cloves. Once garlic has started roasting add onion. Saute for 2-3 minutes until translucent. Now add chicken pieces. Cook until done. It does not take much more time to become tender as the chicken pieces are small.5-6 minutes are enough. add veggies and sauté for 2-3 minutes.
- Add seasoning salt, black pepper, chili flakes, oregano and parsley. just stir it.
- Now add cream. If it is too thick you can take help of 1 cup water or chicken stock. Here I have added water. Bring the mixture to boil and turn the heat to low.
- Now it is approx 5 minutes and see the mixture is bubbling, means it’s done.
- Now add the cooked pasta. just give a nice toss.
- Transfer in a serving dish
- End up with parmesan cheese.
- Enjoy the delectable pasta with garlic bread or alone.