Scrambled Egg Sandwich is just perfect for breakfast or snack when you are just feeling too lazy to cook but still want something yummy and wholesome to munch on. It is rich creamy in texture and is the right blend of nutrition and taste.
- Eggs: 2
- Bread: 4 slices
- Milk: 1/2 cup
- Butter: 1 tbsp
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Some green salad (Cucumber, tomato and onion)
- Heat a frying pan.
- Add milk and eggs. Stir them roughly.
- Add butter, salt and pepper powder. Filling is ready.
- Toast the bread.
- scoop the filling on a slices of bread. Put some green salad on the filling and cover with another bread slices.
- cut in triangles and serve.
- If you are making it for breakfast, complete with a glass of fresh juice and some nuts. It will be healthy, tasty and nutritious.
- You can cut the bread into 4 triangles and serve as a finger sandwich for a tea party or as an appetizer for a party!