Learn easy, simple and authentic Indian food recipes with complete video demonstration. Chicken Tikka Masala, Veg Curry, Poha, Puri/ luchi, Butter Masala, Biryani, Pulav, traditional sweets like kaju barfi, motichur laddu, jalebi and many more.
Get step by step Chicken Pakora (chicken fritters) recipe - bite-size chicken pieces marinated in special gram flour batter, consisting of various Indian spices and then cooked to a crisp.
Besan Ke Ladoo is made from besan which is chick pea flour roasted in generous amount of ghee, spiced up with cardamom or nutmeg and shape into small balls.
Tiranga pulav is a three layered rice, dyed with natural and healthy ingredients. Our 70th Independence day is going to be celebrating tomorrow. So what can be better than celebrating...
This Potato Curry is easy and quick to make. It goes well with roti, paratha or rice. I served this potato curry with Mughlai Paratha.
Mughlai Paratha is a delicous paratha made with plain flour and enhanced by egg filling inside. The filling can also be enriched with keema.
Get the delightful Chingrir Paturi recipe. It is a delectable and authentic dish where the prawns steeped in flavorful spices, wrapped in fresh leaves and cooked.
- 13 Delicious Poush Sankranti Recipes 2018 – Makar Sankranti Festival Recipes – Sharmilazkitchen
- 5 best snack foods to keep you energized
- 100% Unbiased Review For Behrouz Biryani – Should You Try Or Not?
- 5 Microwave Cakes In 2 Minutes (Tried & Tested) -Egg less, Sugar Free & Gluten free – Sharmilazkitchen
- 5 Exotic Cocktails to Try This Summer
Designer Kheerer Patishapta – Patterned Patishapta – Rangeela Patishapta – Bengali Crepe With Kheer Filling