Learn easy, simple and authentic Indian food recipes with complete video demonstration. Chicken Tikka Masala, Veg Curry, Poha, Puri/ luchi, Butter Masala, Biryani, Pulav, traditional sweets like kaju barfi, motichur laddu, jalebi and many more.
Khova jamun is very tasty, juicy and soft sugar syrup soaked balls, authentically and traditionally used khova/ khoya as main ingredient. This is actually gulab jamun but here khova...
Get the step by step method to make Paneer Kathi Roll, paneer tikka roll or paneer roll. It basically involves a parata rolled with spicy stuffing of paneer.
Get step by step Chicken Pakora (chicken fritters) recipe - bite-size chicken pieces marinated in special gram flour batter, consisting of various Indian spices and then cooked to a crisp.
Besan Ke Ladoo is made from besan which is chick pea flour roasted in generous amount of ghee, spiced up with cardamom or nutmeg and shape into small balls.
Tiranga pulav is a three layered rice, dyed with natural and healthy ingredients. Our 70th Independence day is going to be celebrating tomorrow. So what can be better than celebrating...
- 13 Delicious Poush Sankranti Recipes 2018 – Makar Sankranti Festival Recipes – Sharmilazkitchen
- 5 best snack foods to keep you energized
- 100% Unbiased Review For Behrouz Biryani – Should You Try Or Not?
- 5 Microwave Cakes In 2 Minutes (Tried & Tested) -Egg less, Sugar Free & Gluten free – Sharmilazkitchen
- 5 Exotic Cocktails to Try This Summer