Learn easy, simple and authentic Indian food recipes with complete video demonstration. Chicken Tikka Masala, Veg Curry, Poha, Puri/ luchi, Butter Masala, Biryani, Pulav, traditional sweets like kaju barfi, motichur laddu, jalebi and many more.
This Potato Curry is easy and quick to make. It goes well with roti, paratha or rice. I served this potato curry with Mughlai Paratha.
Mughlai Paratha is a delicous paratha made with plain flour and enhanced by egg filling inside. The filling can also be enriched with keema.
Get the delightful Chingrir Paturi recipe. It is a delectable and authentic dish where the prawns steeped in flavorful spices, wrapped in fresh leaves and cooked.
Noormahal Biryani is named after Noormahal palace which was the princely estate of the royal family of Bahawalpur (now in Punjab, Pakistan) during the British Era. Like the...
Sorse Ilish is a classic Bengali fish curry, made of Hilsa fish cooked in delectable mustard sauce. Get all the tips like how to use mustard in fish.
Upma ( or Uppuma or Uppittu) is one of the South Indian and Sri Lankan Tamil breakfast recipe, typically made with roasted semolina (also called rava, sooji/ suji) and some...
Poha is one of the staple breakfast recipe of Maharashtra, India. Generally beaten rice is cooked up with some of your favorite veggies, spiced up and seasoned to perfection.. Now it...
- 13 Delicious Poush Sankranti Recipes 2018 – Makar Sankranti Festival Recipes – Sharmilazkitchen
- 5 best snack foods to keep you energized
- 100% Unbiased Review For Behrouz Biryani – Should You Try Or Not?
- 5 Microwave Cakes In 2 Minutes (Tried & Tested) -Egg less, Sugar Free & Gluten free – Sharmilazkitchen
- 5 Exotic Cocktails to Try This Summer