Learn easy, simple and authentic Indian food recipes with complete video demonstration. Chicken Tikka Masala, Veg Curry, Poha, Puri/ luchi, Butter Masala, Biryani, Pulav, traditional sweets like kaju barfi, motichur laddu, jalebi and many more.
Mango Lassi is one of pure summer pleasures, made of yogurt and mango pulp, laced with sugar, milk and cardamom for extra deliciousness and flavoring. Served chilled in a tall...
Make this year's Mother's Day really special with this royal treatment- Murg Makhani, World's popular Butter Chicken.
Holi is just around the corner and summer is on the way. During this time the most featured drink is thandai which is spicy, nutty and saffron flavored beverage. This...
Our humble English sandwich got nice Indian spicy potato filling in the middle and become our most favorite masala toast. This masala toast recipe I picked up from Mumbai's street...
Nolen Gurer Payesh is basically a rice pudding where fragrant rice is cooked in milk and sugar until thick and creamy. But this recipe is very special because here date...
- 13 Delicious Poush Sankranti Recipes 2018 – Makar Sankranti Festival Recipes – Sharmilazkitchen
- 5 best snack foods to keep you energized
- 100% Unbiased Review For Behrouz Biryani – Should You Try Or Not?
- 5 Microwave Cakes In 2 Minutes (Tried & Tested) -Egg less, Sugar Free & Gluten free – Sharmilazkitchen
- 5 Exotic Cocktails to Try This Summer