Learn easy, simple and authentic Indian food recipes with complete video demonstration. Chicken Tikka Masala, Veg Curry, Poha, Puri/ luchi, Butter Masala, Biryani, Pulav, traditional sweets like kaju barfi, motichur laddu, jalebi and many more.
Holi is just around the corner and summer is on the way. During this time the most featured drink is thandai which is spicy, nutty and saffron flavored beverage. This...
Our humble English sandwich got nice Indian spicy potato filling in the middle and become our most favorite masala toast. This masala toast recipe I picked up from Mumbai's street...
Nolen Gurer Payesh is basically a rice pudding where fragrant rice is cooked in milk and sugar until thick and creamy. But this recipe is very special because here date...
Tandoori Pomfret is a delicious fish delight. Here the fish marinated with tandoori spices and then grill in the oven. The exotic flavors of spices all wrapped in the fish...
Tandoori prawn is a very simple yet scrumptious recipe where prawns are marinated in very flavorful tandoori masala and traditionally grilled in tandoor. But since it is difficult to...
Learn how to make Tandoori chicken -immensely popular Indian chicken starter. The chicken is marinated with yogurt and special tandoori spices, then grill/ roast in the tandoor.
Watch more videos on Youtube
- 100% Unbiased Review For Behrouz Biryani – Should You Try Or Not?
- 5 Microwave Cakes In 2 Minutes (Tried & Tested) -Egg less, Sugar Free & Gluten free – Sharmilazkitchen
- 5 Exotic Cocktails to Try This Summer
- Useful Baking Guides and Conversion Chart – sharmilazkitchen
- Holi Recipe Collection – Holi Beverages, Snacks, Lunch/ Dinner Menu Ideas & Sweets