Kinako Powder is simply roasted soy beans flour. It is widely used in Japanese cooking. Usually it is served as topping on side of any dish and sometimes it is...
Raindrop Cake recipe with step by step video - Raindrop Cake is basically a Japanese clear and dense jelly dessert that looks like a big drop of rain. It's called...
Watch more videos on Youtube
- 13 Delicious Poush Sankranti Recipes 2018 – Makar Sankranti Festival Recipes – Sharmilazkitchen
- 5 best snack foods to keep you energized
- 100% Unbiased Review For Behrouz Biryani – Should You Try Or Not?
- 5 Microwave Cakes In 2 Minutes (Tried & Tested) -Egg less, Sugar Free & Gluten free – Sharmilazkitchen
- 5 Exotic Cocktails to Try This Summer
Designer Kheerer Patishapta – Patterned Patishapta – Rangeela Patishapta – Bengali Crepe With Kheer Filling