It’s just evening. There’s still time for dinner but you are feeling really hungry!! What to do? Fill your appetite by making the delicious egg chop quickly and devour.
- Egg: 3 (Hard boiled and cut into halves).
- Potato: 3 ( Boiled and mashed).
- Garam masala powder: 1/2 teaspoon.
- Coriander powder: 1/2 tsp.
- Fried red chillli: 2
- Fried onion: 1 (sliced)
- Egg: 1 (Beaten).
- Oat flakes: 1 cup.
- Salt to taste.
- Oil for deep frying.
- In a mixing bowl add mashed potato, fried onion, fried red chili, coriander powder, garam masala powder and salt. Mix them well. Our potato mixture is ready.
- Now take a small portion out of it in your palm and press it flat.
- take one egg halves in the center and cover with potato mixture. if it needs little more mixture to cover then add and make a fine ball. It should look like an oval shaped “chop”. Repeat this step to make 6 chops. Set aside on a plate or refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Beat an egg and keep aside.
- Dip each chop in the beaten egg and coat with oat flakes.
- Heat enough oil in a pan. Place chop in the hot oil and fry them until golden brown.
- Egg chops are ready. Serve with tomato and mustard sauce.