Fruit Custard is a delicious fruit salad topped with a big dollop of ice-cream and colorful tutti frutti. Rich in vitamins and minerals. Refreshing and cooling.. Perfect for HOT SUMMER DAYS..
1. Custard powder: 4 tbsp.
2. Whole milk: 500 ml.
3. Sugar: 150 gm( according to your taste)
4. Mixed Fruits according to your choice.( Banana, apple, grapes, ripe mango, kiwi, pomegranate seeds, etc.)
5. Any flavored ice cream. ( Vanilla, butterscotch etc. )
6. Colorful truti-fruitis.
1. Boil 500 ml milk.
2. Add sugar.
3. In the meanwhile, mix 4 tbsp custard powder with 5 tbsp warm milk to make a smooth paste. Make sure that the paste is lump free. Caution: Don’t add the custard powder directly to boiled milk. Also, don’t add custard powder to the hot milk to make a paste, otherwise it will create lump.
4. Add the custard mixture to the milk and stir continuously until it becomes thick.
5. Cool down and refrigerate it. It will become more thick when cooled.
6. Now take a bowl.
7. Pour some custerd to it.
8. Add sliced fruits such as- banana, apple, grapes, ripe mango, kiwi, pomegranate seeds what you like.
9. Add ice cream on the top.
10. Top it with nice colored truti frutis.
11. You can add chocolate sauce (optional)
12. Now Serve it.
1. Always try to avoid those fruits which releases excess water like-pineapple, watermelon etc. But still you can add 2-3 slices of them.
2. If you want to add apple and pears to your custard, make sure that you put them into cold water to avoid discoloration of the fruits.
3. Always try to add fresh fruits in your custard. Don’t add fruits which has been stored for long time because stored fruits losses their nutrients when they are exposed to air.