It is very challenging job to well-feed the unexpected guests when they drop in for a visit. But don’t worry, you can make some delicious foods and can store them in the refrigerator.When your guest is in front of the door, just fry or heat them and ready to serve. Grilled Mutton Chaap is these kinds of recipe to follow:
- Meat breast: 1kg
- Fried onion: 1 cup
- Dry red chilli powder: 2 tbsp
- Pepper powder: 2 tbsp
- Hot spices powder( garam masala powder): 1 teaspoon
- Tandoori masala: 1 teaspoon
- Ginger paste: 1 tbsp
- Garlic paste: 1 tsp
- Curd: 1/2 cup
- Tomato sauce: 4 tbsp
- Peanut paste: 1 tbsp
- Bay leaves: 2 piece
- Bread crumb: 1 cup
- Egg: 1
- Salt to taste
- Oil: 5 tbsp
- Marinate the meat will all the ingredients for at least 2 hours except egg and breadcrumb.
- In a pot, cook the marinated meat on low flame until half-cooked.
- When they are half-cooked, remove from flame.
- Whisk an egg.
- Dip the meat pieces in egg and roll them in breadcrumb.
- Preheat the oven in 200 degree centigrade.
- Fry them until they are golden brown.
- You can any meat to prepare the dish like Chicken ,mutton, lamb, beef, etc. But keep in mind meat like mutton, beef, lamb takes enough time to be tendered and soft. So you can marinate them with raw papaya paste and pressure cook them up to 2 whistles.