Raita is a yogurt preparation widely consumed in India, Pakistan and Bangladesh. It is cool accompaniment with rich and spicy dishes such as biriyanis, pulaos, kebabs and stuffed parathas.
- Curd: 200gm
- Chopped cucumber: 1 tbsp
- Chopped tomato: 1 tbsp
- Chopped onion: 1 tbsp
- Grated carrot: 1 tbsp
- Chopped coriander leaves: 1 tbsp
- Roasted cumin powder: 1/4 tsp
- Pepper powder:1 /4 tsp
- Red chili powder: 1/4 tsp
- Whisk the curd well.
- Combine all the ingredients and mix it.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
- Serve chilled.