Karanji is a very popular sweet dish in Maharashtra and North Indian zone. It has similar look as Bengali fried Puli pithe and gujiya, but inner filling is made differently....
Besan Ke Ladoo is made from besan which is chick pea flour roasted in generous amount of ghee, spiced up with cardamom or nutmeg and shape into small balls.
Get the most elegant Dry Fruit & Nut Cake In Microwave. This cake is elegant and loaded with lots of flavor.
Undoubtedly Christmas time has always been special in our life. No matter whose festival this is, we just need a small excuse to indulge in. During Christmas, what is most...
Holi is just around the corner and summer is on the way. During this time the most featured drink is thandai which is spicy, nutty and saffron flavored beverage. This...
- 13 Delicious Poush Sankranti Recipes 2018 – Makar Sankranti Festival Recipes – Sharmilazkitchen
- 5 best snack foods to keep you energized
- 100% Unbiased Review For Behrouz Biryani – Should You Try Or Not?
- 5 Microwave Cakes In 2 Minutes (Tried & Tested) -Egg less, Sugar Free & Gluten free – Sharmilazkitchen
- 5 Exotic Cocktails to Try This Summer
Designer Kheerer Patishapta – Patterned Patishapta – Rangeela Patishapta – Bengali Crepe With Kheer Filling