Semolina/ Rava/ Sooji
Karanji is a very popular sweet dish in Maharashtra and North Indian zone. It has similar look as Bengali fried Puli pithe and gujiya, but inner filling is made differently....
Upma ( or Uppuma or Uppittu) is one of the South Indian and Sri Lankan Tamil breakfast recipe, typically made with roasted semolina (also called rava, sooji/ suji) and some...
Watch more videos on Youtube
- 100% Unbiased Review For Behrouz Biryani – Should You Try Or Not?
- 5 Microwave Cakes In 2 Minutes (Tried & Tested) -Egg less, Sugar Free & Gluten free – Sharmilazkitchen
- 5 Exotic Cocktails to Try This Summer
- Useful Baking Guides and Conversion Chart – sharmilazkitchen
- Holi Recipe Collection – Holi Beverages, Snacks, Lunch/ Dinner Menu Ideas & Sweets