Jhal Muri is a very popular Indian snack. It’s a mixture of puffed rice, chanachur and few more ingredients.
It is very easy recipe and ready within 5 minutes.
• 3 cups of Muri/ Murmura (puffed rice) – available at most Indian groceries and also used to make Bhelpuri
• 1 cup Chana Chur – also available at Indian grocery stores
• 1 green chilli very finely chopped
• 1 small onion finely chopped
• 1/2 tsp mustard oil
• 1/2 tsp oil from your favorite pickle!
• Mix together all the ingredients in a large bowl and stir well.
• Serve in a paper cone or bowl immediately so that the Muri does not get soggy.
• it goes well with tea.