Karanji is a very popular sweet dish in Maharashtra and North Indian zone. It has similar look as Bengali fried Puli pithe and gujiya, but inner filling is made differently....
Watch more videos on Youtube
- 5 best snack foods to keep you energized
- 100% Unbiased Review For Behrouz Biryani – Should You Try Or Not?
- 5 Microwave Cakes In 2 Minutes (Tried & Tested) -Egg less, Sugar Free & Gluten free – Sharmilazkitchen
- 5 Exotic Cocktails to Try This Summer
- Useful Baking Guides and Conversion Chart – sharmilazkitchen
Accompaniment Appetizer Articles Baking Bevarage Bread Breakfast recipe Chicken recipe Condiment Cookies Dal recipes Dessert Egg recipes Festival recipes Fish Recipe Healthy recipes Holiday Recipes Holi recipes How To Indian bread Indian bread recipe Indo-Chinese Recipe Kitchen Meat Recipe Microwave recipes My Product List Non-veg lovers Paneer recipes Prawn Recipes Readymade Recipes Review Rice Snack Recipe snacks Soup recipes Starter Tips Uncategorized Veggies Delight Video Recipes