Indian Authentic Dessert By Sharmilazkitchen
Dessert is a indispensable course in our daily food style. It’s incomplete a meal without sweets at the end. Sweet is always introduced in any festivals, wedding ceremony or beginning of the good and bright life. Dessert is considered as auspicious and bring good fate.
Indian dessert is popular across the world. Now bring that authentic Indian sweet experience to your kitchen. Follow these recipes with easy to follow videos, tip and tricks. You are gonna be master chef of Indian dessert.
Watch the step by step video and instruction. Rabri Malpua is truly sinful combination that will double your festive mood with joy & triumph. Malpua is a sweet pancake, usually...
Find all the solutions to make perfect soft and spongy rasgulla like sweet shop. Rasgulla/ rosoglla is Indian sweet cheese balls prepared by freshly squeezed milk which is done by...
Nolen Gurer Payesh is basically a rice pudding where fragrant rice is cooked in milk and sugar until thick and creamy. But this recipe is very special because here date...
- 13 Delicious Poush Sankranti Recipes 2018 – Makar Sankranti Festival Recipes – Sharmilazkitchen
- 5 best snack foods to keep you energized
- 100% Unbiased Review For Behrouz Biryani – Should You Try Or Not?
- 5 Microwave Cakes In 2 Minutes (Tried & Tested) -Egg less, Sugar Free & Gluten free – Sharmilazkitchen
- 5 Exotic Cocktails to Try This Summer