Karanji is a very popular sweet dish in Maharashtra and North Indian zone. It has similar look as Bengali fried Puli pithe and gujiya, but inner filling is made differently....
Get the complete details to make perfect Bengali mishti doi at home with video demonstration. It is rich, creamy and got perfect texture. So simple and easy
Swiss roll, jelly roll, or cream roll. It is a type of sponge cake roll filled with whipped cream, jam, or icing and decorate pattern on the cake sponge...
Find all the solutions to make perfect soft and spongy rasgulla like sweet shop. Rasgulla/ rosoglla is Indian sweet cheese balls prepared by freshly squeezed milk which is done by...
Mango Lassi is one of pure summer pleasures, made of yogurt and mango pulp, laced with sugar, milk and cardamom for extra deliciousness and flavoring. Served chilled in a tall...
For cupcake lovers!! There is an another one - Red Velvet Cupcakes With Cream Cheese Frosting. Perfect for any special day.. Watch the video to learn the recipe with simple...
Nolen Gurer Payesh is basically a rice pudding where fragrant rice is cooked in milk and sugar until thick and creamy. But this recipe is very special because here date...
- 13 Delicious Poush Sankranti Recipes 2018 – Makar Sankranti Festival Recipes – Sharmilazkitchen
- 5 best snack foods to keep you energized
- 100% Unbiased Review For Behrouz Biryani – Should You Try Or Not?
- 5 Microwave Cakes In 2 Minutes (Tried & Tested) -Egg less, Sugar Free & Gluten free – Sharmilazkitchen
- 5 Exotic Cocktails to Try This Summer
Designer Kheerer Patishapta – Patterned Patishapta – Rangeela Patishapta – Bengali Crepe With Kheer Filling