Noormahal Biryani is named after Noormahal palace which was the princely estate of the royal family of Bahawalpur (now in Punjab, Pakistan) during the British Era. Like the...
Raindrop Cake recipe with step by step video - Raindrop Cake is basically a Japanese clear and dense jelly dessert that looks like a big drop of rain. It's called...
Learn how to make Tandoori chicken -immensely popular Indian chicken starter. The chicken is marinated with yogurt and special tandoori spices, then grill/ roast in the tandoor.
Watch more videos on Youtube
- 13 Delicious Poush Sankranti Recipes 2018 – Makar Sankranti Festival Recipes – Sharmilazkitchen
- 5 best snack foods to keep you energized
- 100% Unbiased Review For Behrouz Biryani – Should You Try Or Not?
- 5 Microwave Cakes In 2 Minutes (Tried & Tested) -Egg less, Sugar Free & Gluten free – Sharmilazkitchen
- 5 Exotic Cocktails to Try This Summer
Designer Kheerer Patishapta – Patterned Patishapta – Rangeela Patishapta – Bengali Crepe With Kheer Filling