Karanji is a very popular sweet dish in Maharashtra and North Indian zone. It has similar look as Bengali fried Puli pithe and gujiya, but inner filling is made differently....
Wanna try these paneer fingers? Don't you want to know how to make these PERFECTLY crispy & crunchy? Paneer finger is an lip smacking appetizer.
Chhena (Hindi: छेना); (Odia: ଛେନା) or chhana (Bengali: ছানা) is fresh, soft and unripened curd cheese made from full cream cow milk or buffalo milk. Chhana is a base ingredient to...
Pizza muffin is unlike usual sweet muffin. It is a combination of goodness of savory pizza toppings in small baked bread. This is salty, little tangy, cheesy and has full...
Big chicken Chunks on the bone marinated in yogurt and delicious Indian spices - grilled in a tandoor to a perfection. also make tawa paneer tikka, Pomfret Tandoor, Tandoori Prawn...
Khova jamun is very tasty, juicy and soft sugar syrup soaked balls, authentically and traditionally used khova/ khoya as main ingredient. This is actually gulab jamun but here khova...
Get the step by step method to make Paneer Kathi Roll, paneer tikka roll or paneer roll. It basically involves a parata rolled with spicy stuffing of paneer.
Besan Ke Ladoo is made from besan which is chick pea flour roasted in generous amount of ghee, spiced up with cardamom or nutmeg and shape into small balls.
Watch more videos on Youtube
- 100% Unbiased Review For Behrouz Biryani – Should You Try Or Not?
- 5 Microwave Cakes In 2 Minutes (Tried & Tested) -Egg less, Sugar Free & Gluten free – Sharmilazkitchen
- 5 Exotic Cocktails to Try This Summer
- Useful Baking Guides and Conversion Chart – sharmilazkitchen
- Holi Recipe Collection – Holi Beverages, Snacks, Lunch/ Dinner Menu Ideas & Sweets