Recipe Submission Guidelines:
- Recipes submitted can be veg or non veg anything ( No beef or pork)
- The suggested length for recipes should be minimum 300 words
- Recipes MUST include a brief introduction. Ingredients and preparation must be clearly listed in bullets.
- If you have recipe video (YouTube/ Vimeo), please include in the section.
- Recipes MUST include photos of the actual finished product (not a stock photo). Please submit professional and/or high quality food photos. No phone cameras, bad lighting, etc will be accepted. Photo format: web-optimized JPEG.
- Unless we already have this, please include your brief bio at the bottom of the article (in less than 75 words) and attach a vertical head-shot.
- If you have been compensated by any brand that is referenced in your recipe, you need to clearly disclose this information to us.
- Recipes will be reviewed and may be edited to comply with our guidelines prior or after publication.
We reserve the right to reject recipes.
For more assistance, contact at firstname.lastname@example.org
You must log in to wordpress for submit recipe.You can use the username demo and password demo for submit recipe testing.
- Sign Up
- Forgot Password
- 13 Delicious Poush Sankranti Recipes 2018 – Makar Sankranti Festival Recipes – Sharmilazkitchen
- 5 best snack foods to keep you energized
- 100% Unbiased Review For Behrouz Biryani – Should You Try Or Not?
- 5 Microwave Cakes In 2 Minutes (Tried & Tested) -Egg less, Sugar Free & Gluten free – Sharmilazkitchen
- 5 Exotic Cocktails to Try This Summer