Recipe Submission Guidelines:
- Recipes submitted can be veg or non veg anything ( No beef or pork)
- The suggested length for recipes should be minimum 300 words
- Recipes MUST include a brief introduction. Ingredients and preparation must be clearly listed in bullets.
- If you have recipe video (YouTube/ Vimeo), please include in the section.
- Recipes MUST include photos of the actual finished product (not a stock photo). Please submit professional and/or high quality food photos. No phone cameras, bad lighting, etc will be accepted. Photo format: web-optimized JPEG.
- Unless we already have this, please include your brief bio at the bottom of the article (in less than 75 words) and attach a vertical head-shot.
- If you have been compensated by any brand that is referenced in your recipe, you need to clearly disclose this information to us.
- Recipes will be reviewed and may be edited to comply with our guidelines prior or after publication.
We reserve the right to reject recipes.
For more assistance, contact at firstname.lastname@example.org
You must log in to wordpress for submit recipe.You can use the username demo and password demo for submit recipe testing.Login / Register with Facebook
- Sign Up
- Forgot Password
Watch more videos on Youtube
- 100% Unbiased Review For Behrouz Biryani – Should You Try Or Not?
- 5 Microwave Cakes In 2 Minutes (Tried & Tested) -Egg less, Sugar Free & Gluten free – Sharmilazkitchen
- 5 Exotic Cocktails to Try This Summer
- Useful Baking Guides and Conversion Chart – sharmilazkitchen
- Holi Recipe Collection – Holi Beverages, Snacks, Lunch/ Dinner Menu Ideas & Sweets
Accompaniment Appetizer Articles Baking Bevarage Bread Breakfast recipe Chicken recipe Condiment Cookies Dal recipes Dessert Egg recipes Festival recipes Fish Recipe Holiday Recipes Holi recipes How To Indian bread Indian bread recipe Indo-Chinese Recipe Kitchen Meat Recipe Microwave recipes My Product List Non-veg lovers Paneer recipes Prawn Recipes Readymade Recipes Review Rice Snack Recipe snacks Soup recipes Starter Tips Uncategorized Veggies Delight Video Recipes